Saturday, January 15, 2011

Variations on a Theme

So looking to make life more difficult for ourselves  Mum and I decided to pick a theme for today, and what she came up with was "Black & White."

I probably would have taken pictures with the black & white setting on the camera, if I had remembered to change it back to that.....however, with black & white subject matter, it didn't really matter!

It's Black & White in full colour!


Looks just like a catalogue photo....you can't even tell that the background is actually the bathtub!

~M


P.S. I' ve now typed and retyped "black & white" so many times, it's starting to lose all meaning!

P.P.S. I seem to have an uncontrollable urge to use exclamation marks tonight! And I can't be bothered to change it!! This post is going to be published before 12:00 midnight dammit!!! :)




1 comment: