Thursday, January 27, 2011

To Grandmother's House We Go


These are some of my grandmother's things. Two small clutches and a lovely leaf shaped broach. I have a small collection of her costume jewelry....a lot of which I may never wear, but that I like to have because it is her's.


I like the pop of colour in this photo set against the more monochrome textures, and the sparkle of the gems and beads.

It's been a struggle to take photographs this week...I'm lacking any inspiration, and the light has been crappy....and now that I look at this picture, it looks no where near as sharp as it did before I loaded it onto the blog. Oh well, at least I got my photo taken today, so that's a plus, even if it's a small one!

~M



2 comments:

  1. I notice that too, that some of my pictures look better in Zoombrowser than they do on the blog. It's kind of frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, me too. But I like this photo.

    ReplyDelete