Sunday, January 30, 2011

Talk to the Paw

Last night Mum brought up the subject of a challenge for today's photo. The discussion, if it really can be called that, didn't go anywhere past the first suggestion, and I'm not even sure it was a serious suggestion.

So that's how we ended up with 'feet' as theme for today.

We're having some amazing weather today, so I wanted to take advantage of the sunshine, and wandered outside to try take pictures of horse hooves and chicken feet. (Pride, the horse, tried to eat the camera....apparently the one apple I took out for him wasn't enough!) The dogs weren't an option, that felt too much like copying. I even ended up with a few pictures of my own feet clad in black rubber boots.

And then I happened upon Smudge on the patio. She hates the camera with a passion, so it was too good of a challenge to resist. I had her held on my lap, clamped down with one hand, while the other held the camera out at an awkward angle to get this photo.


She probably won't acknowledge me for the rest of the day :)

~M



No comments:

Post a Comment