Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Next Big Thing



Yep, I`m heading to Europe! I leave April 3rd from Vancouver, and fly to Heathrow. I`m going to spend a few days in London, and then I join a Contiki tour group around Europe for 3 weeks, which is what is shown in the picture. I`ll end up back in London for a few more days and then fly home April 30th. I`ve never been before and I`m so excited!

 And, since I left booking it until the last minute, I ended up saving a good chunk of money because they were offering a last minute deal, and Air Canada was having a seat sale. Bonus. :)

Of course, normally, I wouldn`t be able to take 4 straight weeks off from work, but the doctor I mainly work for has been diagnosed with cancer and is going for surgery. He seems quite optimistic about the outcome and says he will be back at work in June. I decided it made sense to take my vacation time (plus some!) while he was gone, as my hours are going to be reduced.

Now I just need to figure out what to pack!
~M

 

2 comments: